Ariel Safety Work Platform For Forklift FREE Quote & Lead Time Call 281-342-0200
Safety Work Platform Forklift Attachment
New Improved Entrance Gate Design & Modular Component Guardrails
Meets Or Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Requirements Faster Than Scaffold n Spring Hinges and Spring Loaded Latches provides Self-Closing and Latching Gate Action – Increased Safety.
New Modular Component Guardrails – Stronger and more rigid – no more loose movement in the rail system. Component Design also allows for replacement of individual components in lieu of having to replace a complete guardrail panel should damage
Safety Work Platform Benefits:
- Goes Where Scissor-Lifts Can’t
- Faster Than Scaffold
- Provides A Wider Platform Than Boom Lifts
- Reaches Over Obstructions
- Simple And Inexpensive
- Spring Hinges and Spring Loaded Latches provide Self-Closing and Latching Gate Action – Increased Safety.
- New Modular Component Guardrails – stronger and more rigid – no more loose movement in the rail system. Component Design also allows for replacement of individual components in lieu of having to replace a complete guardrail panel should damage occur.
Forklift Cage Attachment Key Features:
- Expanded Metal Deck
- Goes where Scissor-Lifts can’t
- 1½ “ sq. tube Guardrails
- Faster than scaffold
- 1” dia. Fork Retaining Pins w/ pin storage
- Provides a wider platform than boom lifts
- End Fork Loops for easier handling of platform
- Reaches over obstructions
- Integral 5½” high Toe boards
- Simple and Inexpensive
Industrial Man Safety Cage Forklift Attachment
Call 281-342-0200 For A FREE Quote & Lead Time
Safety Ariel Work Platform Specifications
- Full Perimeter Guardrail System constructed of 1½” square steel tubing and consisting of a 42” high top rail, a mid rail, and 5½” high integral toe boards.Access gates are provided at each end with spring hinges and spring loaded latches for added safety. The modular component design allows for easyreplacement of individual components. Entire Guardrail System can be removed and laid flat inside platform for transportation.
- Deck consists of a strong but lightweight engineered steel frame with expanded metal deck.
- The “Universal Fit” Slip-On-Forks design can be used with both Extendable Reach and Straight Mast forklifts. Forks slide into steel fork pockets and are secured with two heavy duty steel pins behind the heel of the forks. They are designed for use with a 48” or wider carriage and accept 48” long forks up to 7” wide and 2¾” thick. Forks longer than 48” can be used, however, they will extend out past the front of the platform.
- All Models are rated at 1,000 lbs. load capacity. Rating applies to platform only and does not reflect capacity of forklift.
- Optional Mast Protection Screen (Model 1250) protects personnel from moving parts of forklift mast. Constructed of square
steel tubing and expanded metal, the screen measures 42” wide x 84” tall. It attaches to the back guardrail with u-bolts.
A mast protection screen should be used with all straight mast forklifts and with any others where a mast poses a safety
SPECIAL SAFETY NOTE:
I.T.S.D.F. Standard B56.6 for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks states that … the platform floor dimension shall not exceed the overall width of the truck (measured across the load bearing tires) plus 10” on either side. Star Industries recommends that all users of Star Safety Work Platforms conform to this requirement as well as the other requirements of B56.6. Furthermore, users should conform to all applicable local, state, and federal safety standards. Star Industries recommends you contact the respective forklift manufacturer for any additional safety requirements or limitations.